Re: [NTLK] Image Viewer

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 10:58:16 PDT

I would like a image editor for the Newton one day.

But yeh, with Newt's Cape (jpeg, gif), Luna Loader(jpeg, gif), Unzip
(BMP), and Nethopper (gif), along with Simple Mail (gif, jpeg?) you can
view image files on the Newton.

        Naturally for me the easiest way to import pictures into the
Newton is either by taking them and putting them in book format as
mentioned before, or by downloading them in Newt's Cape and then loading
and saving as needed later from the image cache.

Greg Goodwin