Re: [NTLK] synk woes [OSX adress book/isync, t610, newton]

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 03:21:52 PDT

maybe i should add that the OS X address book syncs to the iPod w/o any
problems at all.

its just the t610 sync that doesnt. it allows to sync the formats
(00 46 x) xx xx xx xx and +46 x xx xx xx xx but not (+46 x) xx xx xx xx
so the culprit is likely the combination of open parantheis "(" and
plus "+".