Re: [NTLK] Newton Killer - OS X? - Longish

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 13:46:25 PDT

Except that if you actually try to write on your Newt's screen while in a
moving NY subway, you'll find the shocks from the motion pretty hard on
your green buddy, if not outright damaging. Ok, subway trains have gotten
nicer, but I wouldn't try it.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. /|\
  \|/ :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
  /|\ : \|/
 + v + : War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.