Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 08:35:58 PDT

[To which I say:]

But you deem to speak TO everyone else by posting here!

For the record: I mentioned no names. YOU found it necessary to do that. I
mentioned "an ebay seller". You are obviously one of the bright ones that
was able to figure it out. Hey, if you wish to side with him I have no
problem with that but he ripped my design. Outlining this from time to time
is small recompense.

> If you have a good product, people will tell others. If you have a poor
> product, people will tell nine others.
[To which I say:]

This is fine in theory. Truth is that the market is very small and spread
across the world. The only way of reaching many like-minded people is in a
forum like this.

> Congratulations on having a good product. Please keep your slags to a note
> on your web site. Ferdi is not here to 1) defend himself or 2) take your
> pissing match bait.

[To which I say:] Thank you for saying I have a good product. This is not
bait for Ferdi - you characterized it that way.

pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

Use the above address and entertain me some more in private with your pithy
comments...

David