Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Screen Replacement Gone Bad

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 13:56:34 PDT

The first thing that I would check is the white ribbon cable that
passes over the stylus silo to assure that it is clean and inserted
correctly and that thew little clamping bar is tight. This seems most
likely to be the problem area
I doubt that you changed the contrast in the process of replacing the
display. You can restore factory settings by doing a brain wipe, but
if you cannot see the display you cannot tap the buttons to move to
that point.

Woody