Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 16:46:44 PDT

On Sep 26, 2004, at 2:29 PM, WL wrote:

> try to 'even the pissing field' cause ferdi
> pissed all over it first.

please stop this - now.

i am not on this list because i want to read posts like this and i feel
very tired opening my mailbox just to find another dozen of mails like
this one. such flames blow away all my positive energy and make me
think in a negative way about the community.

i unsubscribed from the list a while ago and i am very surprised that
some people on the list are still so full of hate. why? do we really
need this? wouldnt it be good just to get on with the topic?

when i join the discussions on this list and i get friendly replies or
if i just lurk around reading other posts, i feel good. when i read
posts like the one quoted above, that good feeling is stolen from me.

i dont expect anything to change, really, so i might close the door
soon again.

/ ®