Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 18:02:08 PDT

At 04:46 PM 9/26/2004, you wrote:
>i am not on this list because i want to read posts like this and i feel
>very tired opening my mailbox

Sorry you feel this way, but helping users find better sources and proper
cautions are always helpful. I prefer to get both good and bad responses
about any and all sellers/developers to help make better informed list members.

>i unsubscribed from the list a while ago and i am very surprised that
>some people on the list are still so full of hate. why? do we really
>need this? wouldnt it be good just to get on with the topic?

Not hate, just disdain from the predatory business practices that can be
minimized by other helpful members. Like joining the AAA but not getting
any info about which towns to visit and which parts not to visit. Besides,
those that ruin the community should not be allowed to ruin it for
everybody else, hence Victor removed ferdi from the list. In fact, ask
Victor how helpful ferdi has been, a pretty blank email should follow.

>when i join the discussions on this list and i get friendly replies or
>if i just lurk around reading other posts, i feel good. when i read
>posts like the one quoted above, that good feeling is stolen from me.

Well then, let Victor delete any and all posts that are 'negative' and only
allow 'good' posts. The world is full of good and kind people, but also
has the bad and predatory ones too, delete the ones you don't want.

>i dont expect anything to change, really, so i might close the door
>soon again.
>
>/ ®

You're gonna let the lowest common denominator win??? Helping the
community means weeding out the bad stuff from the good stuff. Who do you
want to do that work for you? If any of us gets ripped off by a bad
seller, it's our duty to alert and inform the list to prevent another bad
situation. I hope you stick it out cause more good people the better.
...gotta make more 'kool-aid'...