Re: [NTLK] printing q

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 11:18:37 PDT

On 27-sep-04, at 20:02, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> Well, with all due respect Robert, I think it's just you ;-)
> Seems pretty obvious what to do, everybody will have understood what
> needs
> to be done, right?

I know, I just meant that you had to have quite a few spare things
around. On top of that I find the mere thought of installing Linux
daunting, hence the remark (with a smiley...)
Now with Laurent's smiley on top of this I might have read this wrong
again etc. etc. Sometimes email really doesn't come across as
intended...

Robert Benschop