Re: [NTLK] printing q

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 13:42:04 PDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 27-sep-04, at 20:02, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>>Well, with all due respect Robert, I think it's just you ;-)
>>Seems pretty obvious what to do, everybody will have understood what
>>needs
>>to be done, right?
>

> I know, I just meant that you had to have quite a few spare things
> around. On top of that I find the mere thought of installing Linux
> daunting, hence the remark (with a smiley...)

These days, installing Linux is about as difficult as burning a recent
version of Knoppix on a CD, sticking it in a drive, then reboot, wait
for the desktop to come up and choose the "install on hard drive" option.

I assume similar results can be achieved with OSX, but my exposure to
that fine piece of software is seriously limited.

Karel Jansens