Re: [NTLK] [ABANDONWARE] tibet corporate edition

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 23:50:51 PDT

Yup, you can even send the pic from your Newt. in color. It's a slow
transfer but it can be done. You just need a digicam that uses specific
Fujitsu chipsets. I've used the Nikon 950 and Olympus D490. Sometimes you
can buy a refurb. from www.refurbdepot.com , but at those prices... I have
to upgrade(?) to a Sony DSC-F88 for that cool rotating lens like the system
I missed from the Nikon 950.