Re: [NTLK] guesture launch 3.1

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 06:53:58 PDT

On Sep 30, 2004, at 3:31 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> Well, now you've convinced me to try it too. I have been using
> Dashboard since I received my first MP2100, but really haven't played
> around with extending its functionality beyond a few customer scripts.
> Very cool.

i said it before - this list is influential :)

what is useful is that you can use the 40 or so scripts with dashboard,
ie by importing them to dashboard. also, sometimes i feel dashboard is
simply insufficient.

me and robert benschop were thinking about starting a
dashboard/guesture launch community soon at my server. there is so much
you can script! just gotta find the time...

(going to try to figure out how to script "B" for the I/O icon to
receive beams this weekend)

/ ®