[NTLK] I'm looking for videophone hack

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 07:28:52 PDT

Hello Everybody,
I am searching for the version of videophone that does not automatically
delete itself after one initial use. I demo tested the original last night, and I
think it could be a motivational tool for working with my learning-disabled
niece. I searched www.unna.org as well as past www.newtontalk.net archives.
Although there were threads on this topic, no web link was given. Can I get a
copy of the non-deleting versiopn of videophone (videophone hack) please?
Thanks in advance.

Matt K.

PS This was originally a Russian software product, intended to help deaf
people to communicate with Newtons over a phone line. It can also be used to
allow two (or perhaps more?) Newtons to intercommunicate via white board drawings.
I'd describe it as a virtual visual connection between 2+ Newtons, where each
user can add to a sketch simultaneously. I don't know the legal status of
the program, but it would be nice to see some continued development done on this
application, so that the white board interface could be supplemented with
NotePad, Works, etc. Personally, I think that would be something worth developing.