Re: [NTLK] a question about batteries

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 07:58:18 PDT

I wonder if these are those weirdo rechargeable alkalines? I recall
Rayovac had some special versions of these that could be charged X number
of times where X was something like 10... That was a few years ago, maybe
3-5...

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. /|\
  \|/ :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
  /|\ : \|/
 + v + : War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.