Re: [NTLK] Where can I find Steve's keynote for 2001?

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 03:42:14 PST

Well Alex,
There were not downloaded, he paid for them from many
sources such as eBay and Mac people, and most of them
were never really that popular making them quite rare,
and he is a very honest seller and I know first hand
money is not his motivator, he just needs to pay for
the around 800 gigs of HD's he had to get to convert
them from VHS, and put them on a DVD. And the amount
of work he puts in to make one DVD is insane, not many
people would do that, but he cares more about sharing
those cool OLD Apple Movies.... Or at least this is
what i get from him... I could be wrong.

> I guess he is vindicated, still I wouldn't buy it. I
> just would like to
> know where to download it.

~Mark J.