[NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 04:05:34 PST

Hi Mark J., this is Woo Lee, I sent you the payment, however your email system is not very responsive.
I need the order so I can supply our group. if you're out of supplies please let me know and send the refund to my paypal addy.
Thanks for the oppertunity to get some needed Newton products but we need to know if and when you will ship the order out.
The payment was in full including the shipping charge. You have my physical address and if you reply here most of the LANUG members will know that the items are on their way. I have about a third of the items spoken for, they need to know if and when they can expect the items.

Thanks again, sorry for posting the request here but your company has not responded to the payment.

Woo.