Re: [NTLK] connecting problems w/ crossover cable

From: Alan Hughes (christopherhughes_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 09:47:21 PDT

I have had exactly the same problem with Escale, and I only have a
crossover cable.

Unfortunately for both of us, I have never solved it, as I just
presumed I was being stupid in some subtle way.

I use Newton Connection Utility in Classic, which has its own
ideosyncracy - I have to restart for it to work every time. Not just
restart classic - the whole computer. Odd, and annoying. No doubt if I
had a router and normal cable it would work fine...

Sorry I can't help more.

Chris Hughes