Re: [NTLK] Green is better

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 06:53:12 PDT

Dear Clayton,

first thanks for your advice, i will try that way.

then it's clear to that i am neither a photo professionist nor a web
designer,
but please consider that i sold my Coolpix950 with a 1" macro just one
day before publishing the NewtLight photos on the web...now imagine the
photographer in me....

Adriano