[NTLK] FS/FT: Apple Newton eMate 300 4mb Internal Memory Upgrades...

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 06:34:17 PDT

Now, I'm not an IT guru per sec, but even I'm bright enough to know those eMate memory upgrade cards are NOT manufactured by Intel! Geeze! Talk about obfuscating the facts. Some of the CHIPS may have been made by Intel, but that's about it.

So how's about it, Mark? What's the story on these memory upgarde cards? NewerTech? Ferdi?
Salvaged from old eMates?

I'm not trying to hurt anybody's self-esteem here, but if we have to endure sales marketing pitches on Newtontalk, I think that as consumers, we have the right to know what we're being offered. That's my two cents. Oh, here's a smilley face. :O) Don't want anybody abandoning the Newtontalk list because they felt threatened by folks who demand truth in information.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.