Re: [NTLK] FS/FT: Apple Newton eMate 300 4mb Internal Memory Upgrades...

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 18:01:15 PDT

Hello Matt!
Well, you may be correct, however the only Brand name
found on the cards are Intel, I have two pictures that
you may view for your self.

http://www.macsruscomputers.com/4mb-ntlk-flash-1.JPG

http://www.macsruscomputers.com/4mb-ntlk-flash-2.JPG

It simply says Intel (and Flash at the bottom)... I
am by no means an expert either but, it seems since it
is NOT NewerTech, Nor was it from Ferdi, Nor Salvaged
Cards, these were in a box of Newton stuff I had been
cleaning out, I did however test each one being
offered. I completely agree with you that the
consumer needs to know as much as they can about what
they are considering purchasing that is why I provided
pictures to aid with the description of these cards...
 My guess is that if this is not made by Intel it is
probably a Generic card of sorts.... Well, hope this
helps.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis