[NTLK] GIF format/card errors?

From: Nate Goore (natenewton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 09:18:38 PDT

Hi all,

I've been experiencing an almost daily card memory problem (-10606 and
others); the only change in use has been lots of emailing of
handwritten notes using the GIF format feature of SImple Mail. Any
others have similar experiences?

Something seems to be happening when the note is converted to the GIF
and moved to the outbox. Sometimes the outbox will hang, and then upon
a reset the package activation on the card will stop mid stream.
Erasing the card and restoring from backup gets me back to normal. Has
anyone come up with any possible workarounds, perhaps using the
internal store or a different card for outbox storage? (I'm a little
apprehensive about trying the internal store for obvious reasons!)

Thanks for any thoughts,

Nate