Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering - Preparations Update

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 08:14:59 PDT

Matt,
I can defiantly see where you are coming from, but
with that in mind the prior postings where of items
simply being offer elusively on this list, I do that
to help the NewtonTalk members. Now, there will be no
pushing by me, if this is the case that it upsets
*any* members (as that is NOT my goal) I shall
completely stop posting all those all together. My
goal was never to get the name out about my business
but, this is really more of my personal hobby then one
would imagine, that was actually the reason why Macs R
Us does sell Newton Items, simply because I enjoy the
community and since there is nothing like the Newton
(as some may have wondered why a Mac Computer Reseller
would even sell or have such interest in the Newton
Community)... I respect the NewtonTalk members and do
what I can do abide by and written or unwritten rules.
 When it was brought to my attention I should not have
people post to the Trade Posts, but rather e-mail me
directly I added that to the following posts. But, I
will be sure to stay far away from any Trade Posts
Brought on this list. Again, I would like to
apologize for 'flooding' the list with such post. And
again I appreciate to still willing to follow though
with the prior agreement. I will be sure to simply
list on eBay or another site with any new item that I
get in, and stay away from the NTLK List with trade
post.

Thanks for Your Understanding!
Mark Jozaitis