Re: [NTLK] Bad news on the bar code scanner software -- so far...

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 11:18:09 PDT

On 4/14/05, mkow1234_at_aol.com <mkow1234_at_aol.com> wrote:
> Of course, the whole problem might be that the software was originally in=
tended for an
> older Newton MP model. I'll know more after I attempt the software upload=
 with one of=20
> Paul's MPs.

Did you check any of the documentation relating to which model it is
compatible with? are there any read me files or text files about the
software that might clarify this issue?

> If anybody is interested in taking a look at the bar code scanner wand fi=
les, please contact me directly. If we can't get it working, folks will sti=
ll be able to chck it out on Sunday, if only from a static viewpoint.

Whatever you do make a backup immediately (if you haven't) as that
disk may have problems and what every you have would be a shame to
lose or take time to recover it...

Wishing to be there, but how about Streaming the whole event for us
(me) live!!! ;) Yeah and I can watch it on my Color Classic...
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family