[NTLK] WTB: Wireless PCMCIA for Mac and Newton

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr (sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 02:32:19 PDT

Hi

Sorry, if it's the wrong day for asking sales ,-)

I have been looking over and over again to find a wireless - hopefully=20=

54Mbs - PCMCIA-card, that I could use for my PB G3 Lombard (which is=20
NOT airport-capable) and maybe also for my NMP2k and eMate 300.

I'm living in Denmark (Europe ,-)) and everybody just selling Windows=20
compatible cards here.

Hopefully somebudy here can advise me where to buy some usefull cards,=20=

preferably from EU or even better Denmark ;-) Should someone on the=20
list like to sell me a card or two, it could be nice too.

/Regards, Sebastian
--=20
Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr
Jettesvej 3, 2. th AIM: sebidk