Re: [NTLK] NewtSMS

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 06:41:48 PDT

Hi Johannes, Thanks a lot, but this version too expired in 2003. When I
start NewtSMS 1.1.0c, it displays a splash screen for 3851 seconds... do you
have any other version which does not show the splash screen, or shows it
for a few seconds only?

With this version too, I have to backdate my Newton to 01/05/2003, then
start NewtSMS, and then correct the date to get it to work. I'd like to set
NewtSMS as my backdrop; that way I'll always be able to initiate, as well as
receive incoming calls.

Warm regards,

Hemant