[NTLK] nSync - Action Names Problem?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 06:53:14 PDT

Hi, all. I was trying to help a fellow NewtonTalker through an nSync
the other day. All latest versions. The first time we tried, it would
die a few contacts into the process, and nSync's log would tell us
which contact it barfed on. So we tried nuking Action Names. It would
get about 21 contacts in for the Names/Address Book sync, then nSync
crashes on the Mac - just goes away, no indication of why. Since this
normally works with my Newt, the only difference between our Newts
was the fact that he had Action Names installed. We tried to wipe out
all remnants of it and repaired soups using SBM Utilities, but it
didn't seem to work.
Does anyone who uses Action Names successfully sync with nSync?
Secrets? I'm stumped...

Thanks,
Dave