Re: [NTLK] Backlights question

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 10:59:52 PDT

On Aug 13, 2005, at 9:55 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:
<snip>
> Recently I was installing one and did a comparision of them just for
> the fun of it and discovered the original used old back light was
> still much brighter. I've got no idea of the use time of the original
> backlight so I'm unsure what to make of it. I'm going to see if I can
> compare my own two backlights I purchased to see if they are any
> brighter after I pull them out of storage.
> <snip>

Hi Sonny,

I have not gotten around to installing mine yet! It's hard for me to
take my Newton out of service for long enough, becuase it's so central
to my operation. Seriously!

Sad to here it seems to be a disappointment. perhaps Calvin has a
comment on this?

Marty

PS We are talking about the green ones?