Re: [NTLK] Topology Connection Options

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 06:43:36 PDT

Thank you Johannes,

Is there any point in my trying to:

1) Install Classic [not currently installed as I have no current
need, but certainly can install it if needed] onto my main production
machine #1 [corrected] below, then
2) Install NCU to this box
3) Purchase [what brand/model would be the most reliable, anyone
know?] a USB to Serial dongle, then
4) Install packages from this box to the Newton via a serial cable
from the dongle
and
5) Establish Internet connectivity as you say below to install more,
etc.

? ? ? ?

TIA,

John