Re: [NTLK] Topology Connection Options

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 07:48:40 PDT

I would rather try to find a different way to get the
essential packages for the Ethernet onto your Newt.
I do not know whether NCU will "see" the serial via USB interface and can
work with it...

- you can try one of the Windoze PCs (grrrrr, I know, but these are only a
few packages)
- you find somebody close to you with a Newt and/or a working PC connection
- you can try the card loaner program (get a memory card with the packages
needed on it and transfer them into the internal memory of the Newt)

Cheers,
Johannes