[NTLK] eMate slow down

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 12:54:32 PDT

I'm writing a playscript on an eMate using Newton Works, and once the
document got to about thirty or forty pages have begun to notice a
serious slowdown in response eg a 2 to 5 second delay in even simple
operations like moving through the document or highlighting a word.
Any advice on how to avoid this? I've had a look at the FAQ but can't
find a mention. A couple of things came to mind, buying the memory
card - anyone got a spare? Or trying Stand Alone software Works Better?
  While I'm at the questions, is there a way of printing a selection of
pages from a Works document rather than the whole lot each time?

Regards, John