[NTLK] word processing/file exchange

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 13:33:42 PST

Hello,

I'd just say one word : Bluetooth !

An exemple, in French (but illustrated); you may automatically translate
the page throug google, but that doesn't render shakspearean English :-)

<http://messagepad.chez-alice.fr/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.html>

It's great for file transfers.

If you have classic on your machine, you may want to use the conversion
utility that comes with the eMate classroom exchange program, available at

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software>

No need for an eMate, it converts .nwt packages to RTF files. Just great.

Best regards,

Andreas