Re: [NTLK] Return to using (Fig) the Newton.

From: laurie (laurie.jane.kern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 14:06:47 PST

The brain wipe might make me feel better, 'cause I don't remember why I installed some packages
(as when I tried them I really was not happy with the app). And starting with nothing might make me search out some new/other apps and thus question #2.

I have seen the "Cool setups" article in the Wiki but thought some other people might add there 2p worth.

I at least, knew the answer to question #3 ;=)

L.