Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes

From: Giulio Marchi (emfdb_at_tiscali.it)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 14:14:58 PST

Il giorno 08/dic/05, alle 21:32, Sonny Hung ha scritto:
> Checking www.modasys.de you will find out that in the VoiceNotes Key
> Features listing it states the following -
>
> "The lowest recording quality of VoiceNotes can record 1 hour, in just
> 3.5MB of memory. But this recording quality is still as good as the
> quality of
> a medium rated analogue dictating machine."

Right, but I mean: with the built-in Notes (without VoiceNotes or other
Notes enhancements), how long a Recording note can be? Sixty seconds or
is it defined by the available memory? I would vote for the latter as I
am registering Recording notes longer than sixty seconds with the
built-in Notes but other people are convinced of the former...

Is it me missing the point or what?

Thanks,

Giulio