Re: [NTLK] PromptPad

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 20:16:43 PST

Hi WL,

Do you mean you have PromptPad that will install from a PC?
The files from DJ will install from my Wallstreet PowerBook onto my
Newton but not from my PC at work...

Do you happen to have PresenterPad 1.1?

Has anyone tested PresenterPad? I have discovered that I should pull
out my Clear MP110 to try it out since all my Newtons other than my
MP100 and OMP have NOS 2.0 or 2.1 - and 2.1 for sure will not work
because I tried and it gave multiple errors with many of the features.

I hope someone has the time to test PresenterPad as it doesn't work on
a MP2100... I think we need to convert or transfer files (presentation
from PowerPoint or something) from the desktop Mac/PC also....I need
to read the manual...

Pass me a copy WL as I will place it in my Newton Software Archives anyways...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung