Re: [NTLK] Questions about the Digital Ocean Seahorse and Tarpon

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 20:23:30 PST

Hi WL,

Thanks for the pointers - I'll check it out... to bad Dr. Newton is
kind of MIA as we still need alot of the knowledge he's learned over
the years and especially the info to repair that reboot issue that
eventually occurs on some Newtons...

Gosh, I also do envy the lot of you who get to meet up and discuss
things Newton...on that side of the US West Coast..... It's still hard
finding people out here to meetup on the side of the US East Coast..

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung