Re: [NTLK] DOONESBURY's cartoon

From: Barry Rosenfeld (barryrosenfeld_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 11:44:14 PST

There is an Easter Egg associated with this cartoon. In one of the Newtons
-- I think that it is the MP110 -- if you put "egg freckles" into Assist, a
frame of the Doonesbury cartoon will pop up. Rumor had it that Garry
Trudeau (a Mac user from way back) felt bad about being so hard on an Apple
product.
I just tried it on my MP2000 and 2100 and it didn't work, so it must have
been on my MP110, which is buried in the basement somewhere. Keep it green.
--Barry