Re: [NTLK] Emate

From: Adam Ladds (aladds_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 11:30:42 PST

Another program that I recommend is currently under development by me,
it's called consequences and it is a port to the Newton (NOS2.x) of my
game consequences for the Mac (Released, but not for download anywhere
yet, but we still need to set up our broardband web space, so, it'll be
avaliable soon) I just need some help (This is my first NewtScript app
and my first app for the newton). What happens is everyone writes
somthing, which is printed into an invisible text field (vStaticText i
think) and it should become visible when finished, however I don't know
how to turn on the vVisible flag from NS (or to turn it back off for a
new game, for now you just quit, "Stories" arn't saved)