Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New Newton Programming Group!

From: Thierry Loiseau (loiseauthierry_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 10:17:36 PST

Hi everybody !

That is my first message on NTLK !!!
I'm Thierry Loiseau from south-west of France, and I don't know how to
do programs in Newton MessagePad...

Well, I have a french NOS-1.3 on my MP120, and a MP2100 NOS 2.1-US

To discuss, I prefer Newton-FR mailing-list... because my english writen
is no so perfect... and english read no more !

:-(

>=20
> I set up a Yahoo! group for anyone who wants to join
> to discuss any topic related to programming the
> Newton. It is a replacement for the nmap101 group
> who's owner has disappeared and is probably never
> coming back.

My remark : there is already on usenet a newsgroup about Programming on
Newton, no ?

comp.sys.newton.programmer

So, the number of messages is very very very low

:-((

Best regards from France,
Thierry
--=20
<http://astrophoto.free.fr> Calculatrice astronomique en=20
JavaScript, une carte du ciel avec la position des plan=E8tes,=20
animation du syst=E8me solaire, et =ABousqu'ilfait=BB jour & nuit ?