Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New Newton Programming Group!

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 10:18:39 PST

If you wish to upload some of the stuff you have,
please do so. I really appreciate all the help I get
with getting this group moving!

If anyone has anything they'd think would be useful to
the newtonprogramming group, please feel free to
upload it or if you don't want to join the group let
me know at puckdropper_at_fastmail.fm

Puckdropper

--- Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

> In a previous message, Puckdropper typed vigorously:

*snip*
By the way, I have archives of all of
> the files and
> postings from the NMAP101 group that I was planning
> on reposting to the Newted Community site. if
there's anything in there