[NTLK] (ft) emate mp110 for mp2x00

From: David Lairson (d_lairson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 13:45:16 PST

Hi,
I thought I would try and get a trade for a mp2x00. I have a mint emate,
hardly used at all, with a so-so battery, plus a mp110 with a so-so
rechargable battery and a charging station with the pen. I only have one
power cord for the two of them. I actually have another cord but I can't say
for sure if I'll find it or not.

If your feeling nostalgic I'll through in a Mac SE with working disks and
everything, but you'll have to pay for shipping ($30US or so in the states).

Let me know off list if there are any takers.

Cheers,
David