[NTLK] What An Ass

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 16:59:22 PST

I know it's been said before, but MAN is knowledgenavigator is such a
tool. Yes, I'm bitching. He's got a ton of stuff, and it's all
overpriced and from what I hear the guy is totally shifty.

Not to mention the guy is selling SmallTalk, which I thought was now
available free on UNNA:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=27966&item=5750093077&rd=1

He does have a Siemens NotePhone on Ebay now though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=38331&item=5750480235&rd=1

'Course, even if I was willing to pay $379 bucks for one I'd never give
him the dough. I say again, I'm bitching, but I'd be curious to know
what people think about him selling SmallTalk, and has anyone ever seen
a NotePhone before? I haven't.

Brad