Re: [NTLK] What an Ass

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 20:26:28 PST

  Clinton,

That insurance thing is so insulting - if no one else has yet decided
based on other posts to steer clear, you have to really look closely to
realize that his shipping fees are 18 BUCKS if you pay via paypal.
What an incredible rip. Yes he posts it, but it's not the kind of
thing most righteous people would do, and to post that in such a
sideways manner to boot. Ech.

Apologies to those that are sick of the subject - but there are new
listers here (hell, I just came back after a couple of years away and
had never heard of the guy until recently) that I hope won't get burned
and get turned off of this great community.

Brad