Re: [NTLK] Flashing eMate screen

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 20:33:53 PST

Two years ago emates with the memory upgrade were selling for $300 on
eBay. $150 for a non-upgraded unit was not uncommon.
A good deal on an eMate does not make the upgrade a bad deal, this
upgrade significantly improves the functionality of this computer.
With it you can use an ethernet card and still have enough memory for
package installation or browsing.
I am still looking forward to buying PCBMan's ROM card memory upgrade.

Woody