Re: [NTLK] [OT] - Einstein question

From: Donald T. Stewart, MD (DonS_at_PineLakeMed.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 23:11:24 PST

Other World Computing has a full 10.3 installation for $49.00:

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/specials/

They are a reliable supplier, and ship quickly. I decided that as much as
much as a newbie as I am to Unix and X-11, it was worth $49.00 to me to
know that the system was set up correctly before I tried to install
Einstein.

I am very anxious for this project to progress, since I have a Zaurus C-700
that begs to run the Newton OS.

dts