Re: [NTLK] problem

From: 3000LB GORILLA (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 13:51:18 PST

LMAO...so now all the rest of you that got shafted wonT run and tell on him since he has done this one and only nice thing. if only he did things right the first time..... everyone take note of this procedure so that we can let all the rest of the folks who deal with him know that they too dont have to pay the outlandish fees he asks for. let the world know that good business will be rewarded and underhaded ploys will be dealt with. let him know that from this point on we are and will be watching him and i for one will warn anyone that asks about him and give them the honest answer about his practices. just like anyone who has had good experiences can do the same. im just thinking one side will be alot more vocal....
was that over the top? i can never tell.....

saving this email for future newtoneers,
LAG

"Henry W.Gratwick" <hgratwick_at_spymac.com> wrote:
right well good news everyone! knowledgenavigator has very pleasantly
come to an agreement with me whereby we both give each other good
feedback and I dont have to pay a penny!
after i offered to pay his listing fee, he emailed me saying it was
something like $8 in all which i thought would be ok to pay, but it
turns out all we have to do is both mutually agree to 'sign' a
non-paying bidder agreement. apparentl the listing fee came to such a
small price it would have been pointless my paying it as the paypal fee
would have negated it...or something lol

Either way, I think this has turned out well for everyone!