Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 11:27:27 PST

right well good news everyone! knowledgenavigator has very pleasantly
come to an agreement with me whereby we both give each other good
feedback and I dont have to pay a penny!

after i offered to pay his listing fee, he emailed me saying it was
something like $8 in all which i thought would be ok to pay, but it
turns out all we have to do is both mutually agree to 'sign' a
non-paying bidder agreement. apparentl the listing fee came to such a
small price it would have been pointless my paying it as the paypal fee
would have negated it...or something lol

Either way, I think this has turned out well for everyone!