Re: [NTLK] Backlight screen, wifi card and Knowledge Navigator

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 01:01:24 PST

I have seen NO reports of FUNCTIONING bronze, non-turbo wavelan cards
pass by this list. If someone else has knowledge of one working PLEASE
correct me.

there is some conjecture as to whether TURBO bronze wavelan cards would
function, but I haven't seen a confirmation or denial with regards to
the bronze turbo cards.

Given the above - I would not personally consider a bronze wavelan card
a good choice for use with a newton.

J Tyler Nichols