Re: [NTLK] problem

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 03:22:34 PST

Looks like he lied, ripped you off, cheated you, MISREPRESENTED
MERCHANDISE as usable with the Newton. BUT will ebay listen???

Do the right thing ferdi!!!! I know you search for my posts.!!!! :-)
Don't prey on newbies and those that just don't know any better.
Stop being so nice in one email then a total 180 on another.
Stop using so many different computers so almost no one can't trace you.
Can you hear me now?
Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm not listening or still here. :-)