Re: [NTLK] problem

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 03:22:40 PST

True, see how it was a 'trap', you have to go to safe harbor and let
ebay take care of it. Well, at least raise a flag that the seller is
using lousy selling tactics(like a non-Newton item MISREPRESENTED as
usable in a Newton).

So always let ferdi leave feedback FIRST otherwise he will really let
you know how he feels after you are tricked to leave positive feedback.

This is how negative feedback is useful for the buyer, it's YOUR
leverage. I have 100% positive feedback, I NEVER bought from
ferdi/navigator BECAUSE of his MISLEADING auctions, that's why I'm so
VOCAL against his auctions, but not everybody has 20+ years of retail
selling experience, I can smell a bad sale.

Oh well, back to your regular programming. Strange, I feel like a
3000LB. Gorilla, just not as hairy. :-O