Re: [NTLK] problem

From: John Royston (jroyston_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 00:09:26 PST

I wish I had came here first. I just bid and won a 2100 from the ebayer
Knowledgenavigator. But to be fair he did mention the shipping of the
item and insurance in the listing and the invoice was exactly as
stated in the listing.

My question is about the quality of units that he sends out. Are they
any GOOD?Being new to this list and Newton and noticing the previous
posts describing him in a negitive manner. I am wondering what I have
gotten my self into buy buying a unit from him.

John
Soon to be with Newt (I HOPE)