[NTLK] Einstein Emulator on the Zaurus

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 07:25:24 PST

Hi all,

I compiled a binary that might or might not work on the Zaurus. I'd
be glad to hear about how it runs from people owning a Zaurus Linux
PDA.

The binary can be downloaded from:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/Einstein/Einstein-ZP1.tar.gz

Could owners of a Zaurus let me know how well it runs?
There is a README file I extended with details specific to the
Zaurus. You'll need to install X11.

It does expires next monday because I didn't find the time to bump
the expiration date yet.

Please note that this only is a technology demonstration. As soon as
I'll get a Zaurus, I'll be able to work on optimization including
avoiding emulating (most of) the code, since the Zaurus and the
Newton have the same processor.

Regards,

Paul

--
Ministre ultraplénipotentiaire en disponibilité.
Baignoire à vendre.